1.27.2009

Diaries of LaLa PrototypeX - VIII

I noticed today that my prototype body does not eat, I no longer even dream about food, and I don't think I've smelled any during my life here in LaLa. Maybe our bodies just function on solar power, consider I'm not sure if we have a sun or not, maybe we're automated. We still sleep, or maybe not. I'm no longer sure if I sleep. I rest. At night. When the light bulbs shine. And then all of a sudden it's the next day. I think I sleep, even if for few seconds.

But going back to not eating, it's not that I miss food, because I don't feel like I need it, but now that I thought about it, I'm trying to remember what food looked like on earth and how it tasted.
I turn to Coucou and say:
- "Where you there when we had food? I wonder how it tasted like!
- SHIT!"

So here you go, I got my answer. I think Coucou has a lot of wisdom, but sometimes he's just too aggressive, especially when I try to be nostalgic. As if Earth has a big scar in his memory, or maybe as if he's trying to protect me from remembering my own scars.

All I remember of my life on earth are the very simple things that makes no life, just facts; as if I've never lived there, as if I only read about it somewhere.. long time ago.

Should I remember? Or should I move on? Ironically both hold the same meaning for me, both represented the unknown.. An unknown I'm not even sure I want to get to know.

No comments: