2.22.2010

Good Night

The night passes slowly.. Slower than usual, these days.. As if it's offering me all the time I need in the day, tempting me to go back to its realm, to my nocturnal life. But the day is when people live, and I chose a different path now, less lonely, less dark. Yet, creatures of the day seem to be more frightening than the ones of the night. Everything is more simple in the darkness, everything can happen in the darkness, with no consequences, with no thoughts of a tomorrow, with no thoughts of others. No judgment, just you and the night, conspiring against the world, winning all the battles.

But I'm a day person now.. So long all the battles I won, so long all the stars I burnt.. All the nocturnal efforts to lure me are in vain.. Only one thing left to say: Good Night!

No comments: